Category: Steamed buns
Crab steamed bread is not only beautiful, but also tastes good.
"Now the steamed bread has a lot of mouthfeel and variety, but not much for the delicate appearance. Today Xiaobian introduces a very cute crab steamed buns, which can attract many children. It is not only beautiful, but also tastes good. With a cup of sweet milk, it tastes delicious. Next, let's have a look at the delicious way of crab steamed bread, which is very delicious."
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Steamed pumpkin can be sifted to remove caked parts, and then pressed into mud with a spoon and put into flour. 2. When pumpkin is steamed, a lot of water will be generated, so there is less water in the flour, so that Taihu can not be shaped.
STEPS: The procedure of crab steamed bread
1. Cut the skin off the pumpkin, cut it into pieces with a knife and steamed in a steaming pot. Then put it into the flour and stir it evenly with chopsticks. Then add water and yeast and knead it into a smooth dough by hand.
2. Then the sealed fresh-keeping film is fermented, and the volume is more than twice the original, and the press will not rebound, indicating that the fermentation has been completed.
3. take the fermented dough out and knead the growth bar, moisten the water on the back of the knife, cut it into several small preparations, then knead a small batch into a circle and roll it into a cow tongue shape with a rolling pin.
4., continue to knead 4 small tablets, rub them into strips and put them on the tongue, then fold the ends of the tongue, and stick two red beans on the edge as the eyes. The first bar ends as a crab pliers.
5. then knead the rest of the small pills into a bow knot and decorate them on the top, steaming crab steamed bread into a steamer and cooking in about 18 minutes.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Pumpkin has a large number of starch, protein, carotene and vitamins and other nutrients, which can effectively play the role of beauty, vascular protection, prevention of prostate cancer and osteoporosis.