"Homemade authentic yam Niu Gu Tang is delicious but not greasy"
"Now people's living standards are getting better and better, the requirements for food are also different, almost all want to need food to be healthy, but also fragrance is not greasy, simple and easy to learn, talking about cow bones are not unfamiliar to everyone, the soup made with it is loved by the majority of food lovers and friends, then what is the practice of homemade authentic yam cow bones soup, the following several Let's introduce it to you in detail!! ____________
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1, it should be noted that the bovine bone is not easy to be stewed. It must be simmer for a long time. If the soup is not enough, you can add boiled water to continue to stew in the middle. 2. In addition to stewing beef bones, when stewing yam, turn to small fire. Yam is also stewed for a longer time, so that the taste will be better.
STEPS: Procedures of Yam Niugu Decoction
1. Hide the purchased cow bones into small pieces and wash them. Put them in a pot filled with half a pot of water and boil them for ten minutes.
2. Remove the boiled bones from the pot and wash them, then put them into the pot with half pot of fresh water.
3. Add ginger slices and boil the water over high heat. Put it in a stew and simmer for two hours on medium heat.
4. Peel and wash the yam and cut it into small pieces according to your personal preferences.
5. Boil the pot and put the yam into the pot.
6. Add proper salt and don't be too salty.
7. add thirteen incense and stew for 1.5 hours.
8. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into small pieces.
9. Boil the pot and add the tomatoes and simmer for another hour.
10. Delicious yam cattle bone soup is ready, put it in a big bowl to cool for a while, it will not be too hot, you can eat it.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Yam Niugu Decoction has high nutritional value. It contains various vitamins. Yam has high medicinal value. It can nourish qi, nourish yin and relieve cough, regulate lung and dissipate phlegm, etc. It is a good tonic.