Category: Chicken soup
"Enhancing Immunity Choose Hericium Mushroom Cooked Chicken Soup"
"In recent years, advertisements for various kinds of monkey mushroom biscuits and monkey mushroom powder on TV have become very popular. Xiao Bian also thinks that medicine is not as good as food supplement, but the healthiest way of food supplement is to cook all kinds of ingredients by himself. Taste can be better mastered, and it tastes safer. So today I'm going to share this monkey mushroom chicken soup. The most suitable way to eat chicken and monkey mushroom is to cook soup, because the cooked soup can not only retain the original taste of the food, but also will not cause loss of nutrition. The nutrients emitted from the ingredients in the cooking process are absorbed by the soup and are not wasted at all. Let's start our cooking today.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Hericium erinaceus itself tastes bitter. When we foam Hericium erinaceus with warm water, we can drop a few drops of cooking wine into the water to neutralize the bitterness of Hericium erinaceus. 
STEPS: Steps for making chicken soup with Hericium erinaceus
1. Cut the chicken into pieces. Soak the mushroom in warm water for about 2 hours. Remove it and cut it into small pieces. Put the chicken in the pot and add water to boil.
2. pour the chill chicken into the casserole, add Hericium, red dates, Codonopsis pilosula and ginger slices to the boil.
3. After boiling, turn to low heat and continue to simmer for 1 hour. Add wolfberry and salt to season, and continue to simmer for 10 minutes before serving.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. The unsaturated fatty acids in Hericium erinaceus can promote blood circulation in the body, and also have certain effects on reducing hypertension and hyperlipidemia. And eating Hericium erinaceus can also promote the activity of lymphocyte and white blood cell, and can improve the body's immunity. It can also improve gastritis and gastric spasm.