Category: Zhejiang cuisine
"Delicious home cooking dishes braised white gourd"
"When we mention the wax gourd, the first thing you think of is the braised white gourd. Do you know anything about braised white gourd? Do you want to know its usual practice? Today I am going to introduce this classic nutrition food to you: the production process of braised white gourd. It is a famous Han dish with its origins in Zhejiang. This dish tastes salty and has a ruddy and lustrous appearance. Its cooking technique is also extremely simple and easy to learn, not to say much, quickly learn with me.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Cutting knife of wax gourd surface is for better taste. 2. When frying winter melon, fry the side of the flower knife downward. 3. When boiling wax gourd, the amount of water in the pot is less than one-half of the wax gourd pieces.
STEPS: Procedures of Braised Winter Melon
1. Peel and scrape the wax gourd and wash it with water. Then cut it into equal-sized pieces with a knife. Cut it into flower knives on the outside of the wax gourd.
2. Pour oil into the pan and heat it, then turn to a small fire and pour it into the cubes of winter melon for frying. When the surface turns golden, turn over and fry the other side.
3. After fried golden on both sides, add ginger and garlic to stir-fry. After smelling the fragrance, add a few drops of old soy sauce, a spoon of raw soy sauce, pour water, then put a little salt on the lid and turn to medium heat for 5 minutes.
4.Five minutes later, open the lid, turn the cubes of winter melon, add a little pepper, stir-fry evenly, sprinkle a little scallion scratches on them and serve in a pan.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Watermelon is rich in nutrients. Frequent consumption can improve skin color and make skin white and tender.