Category: Zhejiang cuisine
"Sweet, refreshing, cold, cold honey lemon tea"
"Hot summer is coming soon. In hot weather, a cold drink is the most refreshing, which not only relieves the heat but also satisfies the taste buds. Xiaobian's favorite drink in summer is honey lemonade. It's fresh and thirsty. Almost five yuan a cup is needed in the shop. But it only takes one lemon and a proper amount of honey to make a lot of cups. You can take them out of the refrigerator at any time.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Washing lemon with salt can help remove pesticides and waxes on the surface of lemon, and then rinse it without leaving much salt on the lemon, or it will have bitter taste; 2. The lemon seeds must be digged out or bitter taste will occur; when stirring, we must use an anhydrous spoon; 3. Adding two mint leaves to soak honey lemonade can make it fresher, warm water soaks open and ice drinks better.
STEPS: Procedures of Honey Lemon Tea
1. First, rinse the lemon with running water and rub it with salt on the surface of the lemon. After rubbing, soak the lemon in water for about 10 minutes. Remove the salt from the surface, then rinse it out and dry it with a towel or kitchen paper.
2. Next, slice the lemon into thin slices, carefully remove each lemon seed, soak it in honey, and refrigerate it for at least 3 days. Stir it up and down with a clean, anhydrous spoon every day, and gently press the lemon into the honey, which can help to taste better.
3. After pickling, honey lemonade can be made: take two pieces of lemon into a cup, add a little soup juice, then put two pieces of mint leaves, brew with a small amount of warm water, mix evenly to make it fully open, and finally put in a few ice cubes, sweet and sour super delicious oh.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Lemon contains a lot of vitamin C, which has whitening effect, but it should not be used in the daytime because it has strong photosensitivity.