Category: Zhejiang cuisine
"More Nutritional Deep Sea Red-roasted Tuna Head"
"The ocean is vast and vast. It can not see the bottom, and it gives birth to all kinds of beautiful stories and delicious food. What we bring to you today is a red-roasted tuna head from the deep sea. The fish head is hollow and fleshy, and its meat is very compact. It is very tasty when it is burned up, and the fish head of tuna is very nutritious. It combines the flavor of deep sea fish with the sauce of seasoning. It not only eliminates the fishy smell of sea fish but also tastes more vigorous fish. Let's go into the world of braised fish heads and go to the deep sea together. Let's swim around the bottom.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Tuna's teeth are sharp. It's easy to cut our mouth when eating fish head. So it's recommended to pull out the teeth when tidying up fish head. 2. When stewing slowly on medium or low heat, leave some soup properly. The soup of braised tuna head is very tasty, and drench it on the head when serving.
STEPS: Procedures of Red-roasted Tuna Head
1. Rinse the scallions with clean water, filter out the water and cut the sections and ginger slices. Rinse the tuna in half.
2. Take out proper amount of flour and apply it evenly on the head of tuna, evenly on both sides. Pour vegetable oil into the pan. Heat the tuna head over high heat and fry it until golden brown on both sides.
3. When the fish head is golden, pour in some clear water, then add ginger slices, star anise, raw sauce and cooking wine to the scallion. After boiling, turn to medium heat and continue to simmer for 50 minutes.
4. Simultaneously add salt and stir evenly. After the soup is dried, simmer slowly for 10 minutes and serve on a plate.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. The protein content of tuna is very high, but the fat content is almost zero, especially in the head part.