Butterfly noodles of healthy and colorful vegetable made by hand
"One-year-old babies can start to eat some supplementary food appropriately, and they need more and more nutrition for their growth and development. Babies may not know what tastes good, and the appearance of the food will attract their attention. Butterfly noodles are a kind of pasta resembling butterflies in appearance, which is quite unique in shape. In addition to the vegetable juice of various colors, they are colorful. They can make clean and hygienic food for their babies by themselves. The method is also very simple.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. It is easier to cook tomatoes by cutting the cross on the surface, and more importantly, it is more convenient to peel them. 2. If the baby is older, you can stir the vegetables into paste and mix them with wheat flour directly. 3. In order to facilitate the baby to eat, it is better to boil them softly.
STEPS: Procedures of Butterfly Noodles with Colorful Vegetables
1. Cut off the skin of pumpkin and purple potato and cut them into blocks (which is easier to steamed). Don't cut tomatoes with a cross knife. Cut the surface. Then wash and cut spinach into sections. Do not cut the roots.
2. Put proper amount of water in the pot, bring water to boil, put two tomatoes in the pot together, and boil for a few minutes, then fish them out. Peel the tomatoes, steam the pumpkin and purple potatoes in a pot, then blanch the spinach, and then remove it.
3. Juice pressing: Pumpkin, purple potato, tomato and spinach are put into the juicer in turn to make juice, then the squeezed juice is added to the appropriate amount of wheat flour, mix well, knead into a soft and hard suitable dough and put aside.
4. Sprinkle a little flour on the cutting board to prevent the dough from sticking to it. Take a little of each of the four dough, knead it together and roll it into a millimeter thick skin. Then print a circle on the surface with a round bottle mouth.
5. Finally, put the made round skin in place, take the center point of the circle with chopsticks, and make the butterfly shape with one clip of force, other skin photos can be done. At that time, just boil the water, put in the salt, and then put in the butterfly noodles to cook, then you can feed the baby.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
The colorful butterfly noodles mixed with various vegetables are rich in vitamins, nutritious and healthy, easy to store, and baby likes to eat.