Category: Zhejiang cuisine
"Brain and Heart-Care Best Braised Tuna"
"Tuna is a kind of green natural food from deep ocean. Because of its high nutritional value, less thorns and tender meat, it is favored by the majority of consumers. In particular, many restaurants often choose it as their main ingredient. It is also a variety of practices, Chinese, Western, as far as I personally like the Chinese red-roasted tuna production methods, if there are friends of children and the elderly at home may wish to learn from me.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Tuna's cutting edge is for better taste and enhanced taste. 2. Friends who like hot food can add red and dried chili peppers on their own. 3. If the amount of raw material is too much in front, the amount of salt in back should be less, so as not to taste too salty and affect appetite. 4. Tuna red is difficult to cook, so the water in the pot should be put more properly.
STEPS: Procedures for roasting tuna in red
1. After the tuna is cleaned, use a knife to cut a triangular edge on the fish body on both sides, and put salt and cooking wine on it to marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Cut the scallions into 2 cm wide sections, ginger into 0.5 cm wide filaments, garlic into shreds, and chili into slices for reserve.
3. In the prepared pot, pour oil and burn until 70% hot. Stir in garlic powder and stir-fry quickly. Then add ginger shredded.
4. After smelling the fragrance, put the tuna, then put the scallion and chili slices around the fish, and pour in the raw pumping and water.
5. Cover the lid of the pot and cook over high heat for 20 minutes. When the soup is about to run out, add salt and chicken essence to the lid and serve on a plate.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Tuna contains very low calories, but it has abundant protein and nutrition. Regular and proper consumption can not only enhance the regeneration ability of brain cells, but also improve memory and prevent Alzheimer's disease.