Category: Zhejiang cuisine
"Best Summer Recipe Salad Kelp Shredded"
"Spring is over half, the pace of summer is quietly approaching us, and our recipes are in need of renewal. Today, Xiaobian would like to recommend my favorite early summer delicacy - cold seaweed. Although this delicacy is cold, it is very refreshing to eat with rice or porridge. Kelp silk belongs to seafood. It is rich in nutrition and tastes delicious. Now I'll share with you the unique recipe of this dish, which guarantees you a unique taste, and the taste is absolutely not inferior to that of the hotel.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
If you like to eat soft kelp silk, then adding a few drops of vinegar to cook kelp will help to soften the taste of kelp, not so hard and crisp.
STEPS: Procedures for Cold-Mixed kelp silk
1. Prepare all ingredients beforehand: first clean ginger, chop it into ginger foam, soak kelp, cut into shreds, dice millet pepper, chop garlic for reserve.
2. Braised kelp filament: Pour clear water into the pot, boil it in a big fire, put the cut kelp filament into the pot, and braise for 1 minute, then remove it and put it in a bowl.
3. Prepare ingredients: hot oil, hot oil, garlic foam, millet pepper foam and ginger foam into the pot to fry until fragrant, and then drip it on kelp silk.
4. Start cold-mixing kelp silk: Add salt, sugar, vinegar and soy sauce to kelp silk in turn, and stir the kelp silk, garlic and ginger in a bowl evenly.
5. Put the stirred kelp ribbon into the dish, and a delicious dish will be ready for everyone to eat.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Laminaria japonica contains a lot of nutrients. Frequent consumption can not only clear intestines and detoxify, but also prevent thyroid hyperplasia and resist cold. More importantly, it can also enhance the immunity of young children.