Category: Winter gourd soup
Simple but not Lack of Delicious Sea Rice and Winter Melon Soup
"Everyone knows that winter melon, as a product of this season, can not only beautify but also taste delicious, especially when it collides with delicious seafood rice. The perfect combination of fried rice and garlic has made people drool, but it is not enough. Smart Zhejiang people with garlic rice as the base material, adding winter melon made a kind of unforgettable delicacy called "Haimi Donggua soup", a simple name reflects the simple character of Zhejiang people. But what is the reason for being a famous dish in Zhejiang cuisine? Learn from me if you want to know."
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Fried rice must have less oil. You can't see the oil after frying the rice, because it's absorbed by the rice, so don't think there's no oil in it. 2. Watermelon should be cored and peeled first, and then cut well. 3. When adding salt, you must taste it by yourself. You can't add too much salt.
STEPS: Procedures of Haimi Donggua Soup
1. In order to save time, we first soak the rice with water (preferably 20-30 minutes with warm water), wash the scallions, garlic and ginger, and scrape the wax gourd core clean.
2. Put a small amount of oil in the pot and fry the rice first. Don't put too much oil in the pot. Too much oil is bad for the intestines and stomach. You must remember yo.
3. Add garlic and ginger prepared in advance and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes to make ginger and garlic taste better into shrimp.
4. Then put the cut wax gourd in the pot, but at this time do not rush to put water, stir-fry the wax gourd in the pot evenly before you can.
5. Stir the boiled soup and you will find it is milky white. Then add a proper amount of salt, remember not to add too much, because the rice itself is salty.
6. Get out of the pot quickly or add some onions after the pot to make your works look better. You can eat the sea rice and winter melon soup.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Now is the ripening season of winter melon, and what I want to say is that the nutritional value of sea rice is not less than that of winter melon.