Category: Zhejiang cuisine
Balanced aroma, fresh, salty and sweet of crucian carp wine brewed by wine
"Fish is an indispensable delicacy on the dining table. It tastes fresh and tastes very good. But if it is not handled properly, it will leave a fishy smell easily. The taste will be greatly discounted. Xiaobian recommends the wine-brewed crucian carp. Using the taste of wine can not only remove the fishy smell on the surface, but also add the aroma of fish. The wine is mellow and tasty, and the salty and sweet balance is delicious. Next, please have a look at the wine. The way of brewing crucian carp.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
If you want this dish to be more oil-rich and bright, and sell better, you can pour a little oil, but it may be too greasy to eat. 
STEPS: Procedures of wine-brewing crucian carp
1. First, deal with the crucian carp. Clean the scales, gills, viscera and the black film in the stomach. Cut three knives on the surface obliquely with a knife. The kitchen paper wipes the water off the fish and keeps it in reserve.
2. Open the big fire and heat the pan. When the bottom of the pan is 80% hot, pour peanut oil into the medium fire. The amount of oil is a little more than usual. When the oil temperature reaches 70% hot and fumes come out, the fish tail will be slipped into the pan and fried.
3. While frying, stir it with a spade, turn it over and continue frying immediately after it turns golden on one side. Both sides show the same color, and when it's 8 minutes old, take it out and put it in the plate.
4. Leave some oil in the pot, stir-fry ginger slices for a few times, then turn to a big fire after the fragrance floats out. Pour in sweet wine and boiled water. After boiling water, stir in Meiji soy sauce for a few times, and then cook again.
5. Put the fried crucian carp into the pot again, turn it into a big fire and boil it to boiling, then adjust it to a medium and small fire, cover the pot and simmer, and then open the pot cover and turn it upside down after 6 minutes, and then cover the pot and cook for 6 minutes.
6. When the soup in the pot is almost collected, add soy sauce and salt to mix evenly and then put it into the dish. The sauce is poured into the fish and sprinkled with shredded onions for eating.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Carassius auratus has a very high nutritional value. It can provide people with protein, amino acid, fat, sugar and so on. It is easy to absorb, which is helpful for warming stomach, feeding and invigorating vital energy.