"Steamed Sydney with Cumbrel Bingtang Clears Heat and Stops Cough"
"In the spring and autumn season, cough sounds can be heard everywhere, moistening the lungs and stopping cough is irresistible, and steamed Sydney with ice sugar from Chuanbei arose at the historic moment. In the sweet and moist Sydney cup, the bitterness of the shellfish is neutralized by ice sugar. This medicinal diet has great benefits for sore throat, clearing heat and relieving cough. After eating for three days, the symptoms can basically be relieved well. For people with weak constitution, it is appropriate to change seasons when the climate is dry and causes discomfort. Today we're going to look at the way of steaming Sydney with Chuanbei Bingtang.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Fritillaria Chuanbei can also be directly purchased into powder or directly purchased Fritillaria Chuanbei powder for use. 2. According to personal preference, the raw materials of ice sugar are bitter. Sydney itself is sweet and oily. Friends who are not afraid of bitterness can not put sugar in it. 3. Sydney can also be cut into pieces, then added ice sugar and shellfish, stewed in a stew cup.  Because of the cold nature of shellfish and Sydney, some wolfberries can be steamed and neutralized together.
STEPS: Steaming Sydney with Glaciose from Cumbrel
1. Rinse the Sydney under the tap, shave off the skin of the Sydney with a peeler, cut off the head of the Sydney, and dig out the core of the Sydney with a knife.
2. Put a little shellfish and sugar in the center of Sydney and cover the head of Sydney just cut off. Cut off the handle with scissors and pear meat.
3. Put the Sydney with the shellfish icing sugar and the cover in a clean bowl, wrap the bowl mouth carefully with the preservation film, and set aside.
4. Take a clean steaming pot, pour some water into it and put it on the steaming rack. After boiling the water, put the sealed bowl into the pot. Cover the pot and turn the heat to medium and small heat for 30 minutes. The shellfish and sugar steamed Sydney will be ready.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
Sydney tastes sweet, is the appropriate choice for dessert, in addition to this "Chuanbei Bingtang Steamed Sydney", as well as "Red Wine Sydney", "Sydney Tremella Soup", "Hawthorn Wolfberry Stewed Sydney" and so on.