Category: Zhejiang cuisine
Jiangnan edition of Wuxi spareribs is soft, sweet and oily but not greasy.
"The most famous way to make ribs is Wuxi, Jiangsu Province. It tastes greasy but not greasy, crisp and sweet, with delicious meat and juice. But there are many people in the south of the Yangtze River making ribs in Wuxi. Although the taste is not as good as Wuxi's, the taste is still quite good. Xiaobian thinks the two are equal. Next, I will introduce the detailed methods of Jiangnan version of Wuxi ribs."
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The spareribs must be fried first, so that the skin will be more crisp to eat, and the elderly can also try. 2. When stewing, it is necessary to turn to a small fire and cover the pot so that the ribs can absorb the taste of the soup better. 3. Because there is a large amount of salty taste in the cooking wine and bean paste used, it is not necessary to add salt to avoid being too salty. 4. The ribs themselves are delicious, without adding chicken essence, monosodium glutamate and other condiments.
STEPS: Procedures for Jiangnan version of Wuxi spareribs
1. First, pour clear water into the pot, turn to the fire for cooking. Rinse the spareribs under the tap. After boiling the water in the pot, pour the spareribs into the spareribs and cook them for a while. After discoloration, remove the spareribs.
2. Pour olive oil into the frying pan, turn to medium heat and cook for 5 minutes. Then pour the spareribs into the frying pan. While frying, stir the spareribs until the surface of the spareribs is golden.
3. Then pour in hot water, the amount of water has not exceeded these ribs, then add wine, ginger slices, red koji, sugar, garlic, anise, cloves, cinnamon, bean paste, nutmeg and mix evenly.
4. Then turn to a small fire and cover the pot for stewing, about 2 hours, then turn to a big fire for juice collection, and see that the pot's soup can be eaten quickly without being put into the plate.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Chop can provide people with a large number of protein, fat, vitamins, bone collagen, calcium phosphate and other nutrients, can nourish yin and yang, enrich blood, strengthen the body, strengthen bone and so on. [Cooking Network]