Category: Recreational snacks
Butter cheese pudding tastes good.
"In summer, I always feel that I don't have appetite. I think what kind of delicious food can quench my thirst and improve my appetite. After checking a lot, I finally found cream cheese pudding. By learning how to make this delicious food, unexpectedly, I can not only have a big appetite, but also have a super taste. Next, I will teach you the simple method of this cream cheese pudding. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The ingredients in the bowl must be filtered to remove the granules, which will make it smoother to eat, so it needs to be stirred for a longer time in the first step. 2. Pudding can only be tasted after being refrigerated, which is the best taste, especially in the summer to taste a cool summer.
STEPS: Procedures for Cream Cheese Pudding
1. First put cream cheese into the bowl, add sugar and sugar powder, and use chopsticks to stir vigorously, so that the three ingredients are completely integrated.
2. Then pour in milk and butter, cut the lemon in half, squeeze the lemon juice out of the bowl, and mix it with chopsticks again.
3. In another bowl, beat the eggs, stir them evenly with clean chopsticks, then pour them into the first bowl and stir them again (eggs can be stirred with an egg beater, so they are more even).
4. Then pour the ingredients in the bowl into the filter spoon and filter out the particulate matter, leaving behind the pudding solution, as shown in the left picture.
5. The oven is preheated at 180 degrees Celsius ahead of time. Pudding liquid is poured into the container and placed on the baking pan. Fill the baking pan with water and put it in the middle of the oven. Transfer to 150 degrees Celsius for baking, about 30-40 minutes.
6. After that, take it out and put it in the shade for cooling, and put it in the refrigerator at almost constant temperature. You can eat it when you want.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
Cheese pudding has many ways of doing, many of which are favored by small editors, such as "Strawberry Cheese Pudding", "Yogurt Cheese Pudding", "Caramel Pumpkin Pudding" and so on. [Cooking Network]