Category: Afternoon tea
Lemon osmanthus tea is fresh, elegant, refreshing and refreshing
"It's sunny in the afternoon. Sitting on the sofa by the window, spreading out a book on your lap, reading while enjoying the elegant lemon osmanthus tea, is it very pleasant? Or after a rich dinner, the family will sit around and chat and watch TV, make a few cups of lemon osmanthus tea, absorb the grease, have a healthy and clean intestines, and enjoy themselves. Just a few steps, you can enjoy the combination of sweet and sour lemon and sweet osmanthus. Let's make it together. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
If you can't find fresh osmanthus, you can also buy Dried osmanthus in the supermarket instead. 2 lemon slices can be used to make osmanthus honey and honey storage, but do not have water to eat early to prevent deterioration. 3 pay attention to wait for the water to change the temperature and then put the lemon slice, otherwise the high temperature will destroy the vitamins in the lemon. Also can not slice, directly squeeze into lemon juice to join.
STEPS: The procedure of lemon osmanthus tea
1. First, make osmanthus honey. Pick fresh osmanthus, shake off impurities, add salt and wash several times.
2. Drain the water and put it in the plate. Add a spoon of sugar and stir.
3. Find a dry glass container, first lay a layer of Osmanthus at the bottom, then a layer of honey, and so on, layer by layer. The last layer is sealed with honey.
4. Put it in the refrigerator for cold storage for one day, and when it is taken out, osmanthus has fused with honey.
5. Wash and slice the lemon.
6. Finally pour a cup of boiling water, add a spoonful of osmanthus honey, and put in the lemon slice to drink the lemon osmanthus tea.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
The light and elegant lemon osmanthus tea can not only make tea to refresh your mind, but also make cakes and dishes. Here are some recommended dishes: Almond osmanthus soymilk porridge, medlar osmanthus cake, osmanthus ice molasses lotus root, liqueur osmanthus sugar heart egg, osmanthus water chestnut sweet soup, red bean osmanthus cake, etc. don't miss those who love osmanthus.