Enjoy the taste of the sea at home
"Many friends like seafood when they go out for dinner, because seafood doesn't have too much fat and tastes delicious. But many seafood can't be consumed by everyone. We can choose some seafood that is more friendly to the people to make by ourselves, so that we can eat delicious seafood without too much money. Portunus is such a kind of seafood, and its method is very simple. It's easy to master the method of stir frying Portunus. Let's share with you the family practice of stir frying Portunus! "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Don't choose frozen crab when shopping, but use fresh one to make it delicious. 2. Pay attention to the fact that when stir frying Portunus, do not fry too long. Add in the raw sauce for 5-6 minutes, and you can start the pot. If the time is too long, the meat quality of Portunus will be too old, which will affect the taste.
STEPS: How to stir fry Portunus
1. First, we need to treat the fresh Portunus, cut off the crab tongs first, then peel off the shell, treat the navel and lung of the crab, and clean the crab with a clean toothbrush.
2. Separate the treated crab body, and then break the shell of the crab tongs. Only in this way can it taste good.
3. Then put the chopped ginger, onion and chilli into the pot and stir fry them to make them fragrant. Of course, if you don't like spicy food, you can leave chilli alone.
4. Put the swimming crab in the pot and stir fry. Add the cooking wine and continue to stir fry. The crab shell turns red to straight.
5. Next, put the soy sauce, salt and some water in the pot, heat it up for about 6 minutes, then sprinkle with chopped green onion.
6. Look, the finished product is still very good! If you want to taste it, please do it yourself according to the above method.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
As we all know, Portunus is delicious because its meat is tender, nutritious, rich in protein and fat. Stir fried Portunus will not damage its nutrients, so that people can eat delicious crab meat.