Category: Creative dishes
Home style iced sugar stew, Sydney, throat clearing, lung moistening, body fluid producing and cough relieving
"I'm always worried about my fathers who say they want to quit smoking but can't quit smoking for most of their lives! It's painful and hateful to see them cough constantly but insist on smoking every time. Today's Xiaobian is going to teach you to be children. Let's stew pear with ice sugar, which can make the lungs of the old smokers feel comfortable and can clear their throats, moisten their lungs, produce saliva and stop coughing. It's not only helpful for them, but also for us who often smoke second-hand cigarettes around them. The effect that can be worn out! Since we can't stop them, let's treat them well in another way! "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The core in the middle of Sydney must be cleaned, or the taste will be affected. 2. Some friends like to use honey. Xiaobian tells you that honey will lose its original nutrients under high temperature. It's better to use xanthose honestly. 3. Sydney can be peeled or not. It depends on your taste.
STEPS: The procedure of stewing Sydney with ice sugar
1. First, we peel the Sydney and keep the root at the top of the pear!
2. Then we use a knife to dig the top of Sydney and a spoon to dig the inner core of Sydney.
3. Then we put the lollipop and wolfberry in it.
4. Put on the cover of Sydney, fix the surroundings of Sydney with toothpick, steam for about 1 hour.
5. In a few simple steps, a stewed pear with iced sugar for nourishing the lung and moistening the lung has been finished for a long time. Let the old smoker taste the snow pear with iced sugar!
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Sydney can clear the lungs and moisten the lungs very well, and the combination of bingtangping, gentleness and Sydney can give full play to the warm taste of Sydney, which is of great benefit to the old smokers. In fact, it's not only for old smokers, but also for us who smoke second-hand smoke, which can effectively protect our lungs and throat.