Category: Fashion drinks
Home made delicious Taro Milk Tea
"When milk meets black tea, it's a romantic story. Milk tea is popular all over the world in recent years. The purity of milk and the fragrance of black tea may be the perfect match! So, where will everyone drink milk tea? Is it romantic to look for milk tea with your loved ones in a small shop on the street, or to enjoy the afternoon at home with the finished bags bought in the supermarket? So, have you ever tried to make delicious milk tea by yourself? Let's take a look at this healthy and delicious milk tea of taro brought by Xiaobian! "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. When making milk tea, use a larger cup slightly, so that the full flavor can be stirred better 12. If there is no milk powder, it can also be replaced by a coffee partner.
STEPS: The procedure of milk tea with Taro
1. Make honey water; the proportion of honey and water is about 1:1, which can be made according to personal preference!
2. Pearl fruit cooking method: Boil the water, then pour the pearl fruit in and stir while pouring until the water is boiled, cover the lid, wait for 8-10 minutes. Open the lid and stir it for 8-10 minutes. Cool it with cold water, then put some honey water. This can not let the water loss of pearl fruit affect the taste, of course, it can also make the taste of pearl fruit sweet!
3. Make black tea water; put black tea into 600ml water and boil it, or make it at about 90 ℃. Then filter the tea leaves for use!
4. Add taro powder in black tea water according to personal preference.
5. Add milk essence into black tea water according to personal preference.
6. After mixing evenly, add the pearl fruit cooked in advance. For cold drinks, ice can be added but not too much. It is easy to make the taste light!
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Milk is rich in protein, fat and other high-level nutrients. Tea can help gastrointestinal digestion, promote appetite, diuresis, eliminate edema, and strengthen heart function. Both have the effect of regulating the body's acid-base balance together!