Necessary practice for kitchen god of hairy crab in Yangcheng Lake
"It's time to eat hairy crabs in autumn. They are usually steamed at home. It's a delicious sauce! Today, Xiaobian introduces the practice of stewing hairy crabs in Yangcheng Lake. How can this kind of hairy crabs taste better? Let Xiaobian tell you! This is the necessary way for the kitchen god!
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. When cleaning hairy crabs, if you use a big clamp, you can clamp the clamp behind the crabs, clean the crabs with a brush, and clean the feet of crabs, taking care not to hurt your hands. 2. When stewing hairy crabs, you can add some water in order to stick the pot, but not too much. It is not easy to taste when you add more water. 3. Before leaving the pot, you can take a crab foot and taste it to make sure it is cooked thoroughly, and then you can eat it out of the pot.
STEPS: The procedure of hairy crabs in Yangcheng Lake
1. After careful cleaning, put the hairy crabs aside for standby. It's troublesome to clean the living hairy crabs. Pay attention not to hurt your hands.
2. Boil the water in the steamer, put it into the hairy crab and steam until it is about 4 years old, then take it out and put it in a plate for standby. Cool the crabs a little and remove the rope.
3. Pour in oil in the pot, heat it with high heat until the oil temperature is about 120 ℃, then add garlic powder and stir evenly until it is golden yellow, then add ginger, stir fry until you smell the fragrance.
4. Put in steamed hairy crabs, simmer for about 15 minutes with low heat, until hairy crabs turn golden yellow, add dried peppers, stir fry evenly, add water, put in raw onion, coriander head, oyster sauce, hot pot bottom material, stir fry evenly with low heat, add white sugar, simmer with low heat for 30 minutes, and then serve.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Hairy crab is a special delicacy in autumn. The protein contained in it can help recover the body's pain. However, it is not suitable for pregnant mothers due to its cold nature.