The perfect match of sweet and sour pork ribs
"Sweet and sour spareribs have always been the favorite of Xiaobian. It's unforgettable for mom's taste. Today, I'd like to introduce you some delicious dishes that can taste mom's taste. That's how sweet and sour spareribs are made at home. Let's take a look! Can you also feel the taste of mom? The perfect match of sour and sweet!
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Wash the spareribs in water until they turn white, which can better remove the blood water in the spareribs and have a better taste when eating. 2. Cook the spareribs 7 minutes in advance, then heat them over high heat until the soup is thick, so that the taste can be better. The electric pressure cooker is easy to add. If you use another pot to cook, it will take about 15 minutes.
STEPS: The procedure of sweet and sour spareribs
1. Put the purchased spareribs in water and wash with clear water until the color of the spareribs turns white, then drain the spareribs for use.
2. Add water into the electric pressure cooker, add chopped ginger and onion, spices, fragrant leaves and white wine, wash the treated ribs, put them on the lid and cook for about 8-10 minutes, take out the ribs, pick out the onion and ginger, and then put them aside.
3. Put the frying pan on the fire, heat it with high heat and add the oil. When the oil bubbles, add the prickly ash and stir fry until the fragrance comes out. Add the sugar and brown sugar, turn it into a low heat, and heat it with low heat until it turns dark brown.
4. Put the cooked ribs in, stir fry until the color changes, add vinegar, soy sauce, and a proper amount of the soup, and heat it up until boiling.
5. Then add salt, stir fry evenly, heat with a small fire until the soup becomes thick, and sprinkle the cooked sesame seeds with the juice, stir fry them, then put them into a pot and put them in a bowl for eating.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
The spareribs contain more bone marrow, which is helpful for the development of human bones. It is a kind of nutritious and delicious food.