Category: Practice of chop
"Stewed ribs with potatoes in pressure cooker can be easily mastered by novices"
"At the end of summer and autumn, do you also want to taste different warmth at home? When it comes to making people feel warm, it's nothing more than hot pot and barbecue. Today's different warmth brought by Xiaobian is a healthy and warm food. The soft glutinous potatoes and the delicious and soft ribs make you want to try it! Come with Xiaobian and try this warm high-pressure pot of stewed ribs with potatoes! "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Fried potatoes with oil will be more fragrant! 2. Like to eat spicy babies, it is recommended to add some bean paste when frying! Great taste!
STEPS: How to stew ribs with potatoes
1. Preparation of preliminary materials. Sliced ginger, sliced scallion or chopped scallion, sliced garlic, sliced potatoes! Start when you're ready!
2. Add scallion or scallion knot, ginger slices and cooking wine to the blanching water of spareribs to remove the fishy smell! Put the foam on the washing surface into the bowl for use.
3. It's time to start cooking again! When the oil temperature rises, add the spice dads first (all depends on them! Including garlic foam, stir fry, and then pour in ribs (zilazzla) stir fry! Don't stop your hands to avoid burning.
4. Stir fry until the ribs are slightly burnt yellow, then pour in the soy sauce and soy sauce, add sugar and stir fry until the ribs are colored! Add water to the spare ribs, pour in the potato, cover the pot and keep it stuffy for five to six minutes!
5. Start the pot when you hear the sound! Move our potato ribs! Pour in the prepared pressure cooker! About 30 minutes!
6. About 30 minutes! A warm and incomparable pressure pot of stewed ribs with potatoes is finished!
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
Potato stewed ribs are not necessarily pressure cooker Oh! There's a lot he does! You can refer to the following dishes: stewed pork ribs with soy sauce, crispy pork ribs with small potatoes, stewed pork ribs with potatoes is as simple as that! Never miss ~