A bowl of hot white jade fish soup in autumn
"Let's have a bowl of hot white jade fish soup in autumn. Although hairtail is a household food that can be bought all the year round, it is fished from the deep sea. It is pollution-free and nutritious. It can be braised, steamed, fried, and tastes different in different ways. White jade fish soup is tender and nutritious. How to make fish soup with white jade? Xiaobian will teach you. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The garlic must be smashed thoroughly with the back of the knife, and the juice can overflow completely. When it is used as a fish, it can remove the fishy smell very well. 2. When frying, try to avoid over frying of some pieces of hairtail caused by too high temperature and too slow operation. 3. The soup made according to the seasoning proportion in step 5 has a light taste. If the taste is heavy, add some salt and monosodium glutamate.
STEPS: The procedure of white jade fish soup
1. Prepare a container, cut the washed and gutted hairtail into 5cm segments, add 3G salt and cooking wine to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. The seasoning will be ready during the period. 30 minutes later, the hairtail will produce a lot of water. You can use kitchen paper to suck the water dry. Kitchen paper has a good water absorption function, which can be bought in supermarkets and is very cheap.
3. Clean the white radish, take half of the white radish, peel it first, and then cut the white radish into strips, which can be slightly sliced.
4. The best way is to use a flat bottomed non stick pan without lampblack. Pour oil in the pan, put ginger and garlic into the pan and saute them. Then arrange the pieces of hairtail in order in the pan. Fry them over medium heat until they turn yellow on both sides. In the meantime, turn them twice to avoid zooming.
5. Take out the fried hairtail from the pan, and take out the ginger and garlic together. Prepare a pot for boiling soup, turn on the heat, put in the hairtail and ginger and garlic, and pour in more water than the ingredients. Bring the water to a boil over medium heat, then cover the pot and boil for 10 minutes.
6. After ten minutes, open the lid, put in sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, and then put in some scallion, and stir it slightly to get out of the pot.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
White radish can not only effectively prevent flatulence, but also effectively alleviate dyspepsia, which is very effective for people with poor digestion.