Category: Jiangsu cuisine
Hot, moist, dry, tasty, mashed garlic and cabbage
"When autumn comes, there may be a lot of friends who are dry in autumn. Although not everyone can win, it's better not to have them. Although on the one hand, autumn dryness depends on physical fitness, it is also prevented by bibimbap. For example, eat more vegetables, especially cabbage, which is an alkaline food and can cool and detoxify. It is the best time to eat cabbage in autumn and summer. And the cabbage contains a lot of chlorophyll, but also can strengthen the skin, prevent tooth decay. So today Xiaobian will bring you a dish of sauerkraut, garlic and cabbage. Hurry up and have a look. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
In order to stir fry the garlic cabbage successfully, in addition to the garlic at the beginning, especially at the end, a large number of garlic should be put in, so that the hot air of the dish will stimulate the garlic fragrance to the greatest extent. 
STEPS: The procedure of the processing of the spinach with mashed garlic
1. First, we need to prepare all the ingredients of this dish, remove the root of the cabbage, clean it in clean water, and cut it into sections.
2. Next, pat the garlic on the chopping board and finely chop it into minced garlic. Then cut the onion into pieces and put it on the plate aside for the next use.
3. Put the oil in the pot on the shelf. When the oil is hot, put the green onion in it. Add the garlic and start to stir fry. Stir directly until the smell comes out.
4. We can put down the cabbage. At this time, we can also put down a little sugar, according to personal preferences. After putting the cabbage in, stir fry with high heat until the cabbage is soft and ripe.
5. Finally add salt to the pot for seasoning, add garlic and stir fry evenly to get out of the pot. In this way, the simple and fresh garlic cabbage is made.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
In addition to this method, there are many other ways to make it, such as cold cabbage, fried cabbage with bean curd, fried cabbage with steak and so on.