Category: Jiangsu cuisine
Stewed spareribs with potatoes
"Stewed spareribs with potatoes is a delicious family snack. It's nutritious and delicious. It's rich in sauce, tender and smooth. It's sweet and delicious. The well-made spareribs have a unique taste. It's full of fragrance with multiple seasonings. It's absolutely delicious, and its nutritional value is also very high. You can make them for your family, especially small ones at home. Children and old people, or people who need to supplement nutrition, have more remarkable effect. It's one of the delicacies that many people are used to eating. It has been integrated into our life. It's such a ground-based stewed spareribs with potatoes. Xiaobian has a magic trick for you to learn! "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Cut potatoes and soak them in water, remove some starch, or they will boil easily. 2. When frying potato chips, pay attention to repeatedly stir fry to prevent frying. 3. When cooking, turn the big fire first and then the small fire to simmer slowly, which can make the ribs more fresh and tender.
STEPS: How to stew ribs with potatoes
1. Peel off the surface of potatoes, cut them into pieces, and soak them in water for a while; pour some water into the steamer, pour in the cut ribs, put in ginger slices and cooking wine, and boil them over medium heat until they are boiling and fished out.
2. Pour the oil into the frying pan, pour in the soaked potato pieces, and stir fry as many times as possible when frying to prevent frying until the color is golden and put it in the bowl.
3. In another pot, pour in the oil, turn on the heat, add ginger, garlic, pepper, star anise, fragrant leaves and bean paste in turn to stir up the fragrance, then pour in the processed ribs, pour in the cooking wine, stir fry for a while.
4. Wait until the stir fry is even, pour in the water to submerge the ingredients, put in the green onion and dried pepper, cover the pot cover, simmer for 40 minutes, uncover the pot cover, pour in the potato block, simmer for 15 minutes, add in the crystal sugar soup to shrink, and then fill the bowl.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
Stewed spareribs with potatoes are very delicious in our daily life. However, the way of stewed spareribs has changed a lot. For example, "potato spareribs soup", "sauce flavored spareribs", "sweet and sour spareribs" and "salt baked spareribs" are also good.