Category: Fried rice
The most authentic formula of Yangzhou fried rice
"I believe everyone has eaten Yangzhou fried rice. A seemingly simple fried rice has a long history. Yangzhou fried rice originated in Guangzhou and spread to Yangzhou. It was the favorite food of Sui Dynasty emperors. This fried rice contains rich ingredients, rich taste, to meet your critical taste buds. What is the classic Yangzhou fried rice? Small edition to teach you the most authentic recipe tutorial. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Yangzhou fried rice is better to use overnight rice. If you cook rice on the same day, you should put less water and cool it completely before using. 2. If you use raw corn or peas, blanch them with water first. They are easy to be cooked when you fry them.  3. Eggs can't be fried too old. Too old eggs don't taste good and can't wrap rice grains.
STEPS: The procedure of Yangzhou fried rice
1. Prepare a bowl of overnight rice, 2 eggs, a small amount of shrimp, corn, peas, diced carrots, half a ham and some chives.
2. Mix the egg liquid evenly, and put a small amount of starch into the shrimp, and marinate for a while. On the other side, add a small amount of water to the pot and blanch the corn, peas and carrots, then drain.
3. After the pot is hot, pour in a proper amount of oil. When the oil is 50% hot, pour in the shrimps. Stir fry in a small heat until it is white, and then dish out for standby. Stir fry diced vegetables and ham with the remaining base oil. Stir fry the ham until fragrant and serve.
4. Put a small amount of oil in the pot, pour in the egg liquid and stir fry over low heat. When the egg liquid turns yellow slightly, add rice and stir fry evenly. Stir fry the diced vegetables, hams, shrimps and cucumbers quickly after the rice is fried and wrapped in egg liquid.
5. Add salt and chicken essence before leaving the pot, and a bowl of Yangzhou fried rice will be finished! Let's eat it and start the day!
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Yangzhou fried rice is a delicacy for all ages. Rice provides carbohydrates, and eggs, ham and shrimp are rich in protein.