Category: a dish that goes with liquor
Jiangsu salted duck gizzard
"The salted duck gizzard is an appetizer and cold dish that is particularly suitable for serving wine and vegetables. The duck gizzards are tightly packed with salty seasonings, which are chewable. After eating, they will be full of fragrance, with endless aftertaste. Although salted duck gizzards are meat dishes, they are not greasy and taste good. They are very popular with the elderly and children. Now I'll share with you how to make Nanjing salted duck gizzard! "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. It should be noted that the duck gizzard belongs to the internal organs of animals and must be cleaned before doing. When cleaning, it is recommended to use large salt particles for friction to remove dirt. The friction force of large salt particles is stronger than that of table salt, and the cleaning is faster and more convenient. 2. Do not cook the duck gizzards for too long to avoid affecting the taste. 
STEPS: The procedure of salted duck gizzards
1. Wash the duck gizzard with water, drain the water and pour it into the coarse salt for washing. Pay attention to the wrinkles to rub a few more times to remove the dirt.
2. Wash the duck gizzards with salt and water for several times. After cleaning, put the gizzards into the pot, pour in some water, and stew with anise, cinnamon, scallion, ginger and other seasonings.
3. Stew for 20-30 minutes, drain the duck gizzard and cool it, then cut into thin slices. On the other side, shred the onion, coriander, garlic and chilli.
4. Pour the prepared side dishes into the duck gizzard, then add a small amount of peanuts, and then successively pour in salt, sugar, vinegar, red oil, mushroom essence and other seasonings and mix them evenly.
5. The salted duck gizzards are finished! If you are not in a hurry, you can put the salted duck gizzards for 2 hours before eating, so that the duck gizzards taste better and taste more delicious!
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. The duck gizzard is the stomach of the duck. It's tight and chewy. It's rich in protein and trace elements.