Category: Recreational snacks
"Microwave version of strawberry Dafu simple 5 steps to make delicious"
"Now the microwave oven is also very powerful. It's equivalent to the oven, and it's simpler to use. Today, Xiaobian will introduce the method of the microwave version of strawberry Dafu. It's not difficult to do it. I believe you'll learn it in a moment. The appearance is also 10% beautiful. Everyone loves it. Next, let's take a look at the method of the microwave version of strawberry Dafu. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. It is not necessary to add bean paste filling. I think it is more delicious and thicker.  2. The water on the surface of strawberries must be dried. Otherwise, it is difficult for bean paste and glutinous rice dough to wrap strawberries. Once they are done well, they will fall off easily.
STEPS: Procedure of microwave version of strawberry Dafu
1. Pour water into the iron basin, add some salt and stir evenly to make light salt water, wash and remove the strawberries and put them into the iron basin for about 20 minutes.
2. Prepare a microwave container without impurities, add glutinous rice flour, white sugar and olive oil, pour in warm water and stir with chopsticks at the same time, until the mixture becomes paste, and then wake up for about 20 minutes.
3. Then put it into the microwave oven and turn it to the high fire for baking. Take it out about 2 minutes later. Stir it a few times and then put it into the microwave oven for baking for 2 minutes and 3 minutes in turn. Then put it out and stir it in turn. Finally take it out and cool it for a while. The glutinous rice dough is ready.
4. Put the wheat starch into the microwave oven and bake it for a while, then take it out for mature starch in about 1 minute, and take out the strawberries and drain the water.
5. Use absorbent paper to suck up the water on the surface of strawberry, then wrap a layer of red bean sand, dip some cooked starch on your hand, take about 40 grams of glutinous rice dough to flatten, put the strawberry in the center of the bean sand, tighten it, and then the strawberry Dafu is ready.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Strawberry has the reputation of "fruit Queen". It is rich in fructose, sucrose, glucose, vitamins, protein, organic acids and other nutrients, which are easy to be absorbed by the human body, help digestion of the stomach and intestines, clear away heat, detoxify and cure constipation.