Category: Jiangsu cuisine
"Salt duck with pepper" to let the weight loss be forgotten
"I often go to Nanjing on business, and I am overwhelmed by the delicious food in Nanjing every time. Today, I'd like to tell you more about the authentic Nanjing pepper salted duck. At this time, don't worry about the weight. It's important for you to have a good time. It's tender, delicate and delicious. The meat is smooth and tasty. The pepper is fragrant and full-bodied. It won't feel too greasy. This unique taste is different from other duck practices. I believe that as long as you have eaten, you will be infatuated with this unique taste immediately. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
It's better to marinate the duck with the marinated seasoning for a whole night, so that it can not only remove the fishy smell, but also make the duck taste better and taste more delicate and tender.
STEPS: The procedure of salted duck with pepper
1. First, wash the duck and put it in a stainless steel basin. Soak it in cold water for about 30 minutes. Pay attention if you don't change the water.
2. Then take out the soaked duck and drain the water, add the salt to knead the duck meat evenly, put in the pepper, knead evenly until the duck is full of water.
3. Put in the five spice powder again, knead and smear the duck evenly, then cover it and refrigerate it in the refrigerator for one night.
4. Add the prepared fragrant leaves, chopped scallion and ginger slices, salt, seasoning and water into the pot, and boil it over high heat until the pot is fragrant, then turn off the heat and put the bowl aside to cool.
5. In the pressure cooker, put the salted duck in advance, add the seasoning water that was just stewed, cover and stew for about 25 minutes.
6. Finally, take out the stewed duck and taste the delicious authentic Nanjing pepper salted duck. You can also choose to add sauce and dip it according to your taste.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
Xiaobian likes duck meat very much, and recommends several dishes like Yangzhou salted duck, Nanjing duck, Hangzhou pickled duck, brine duck, etc. [cooking website]