Category: Muslim cooking
Roasted lamb chops with red wine and black pepper
"Mutton is one of the ingredients that everyone likes very much. Barbecue is also a kind of cooking method that many people like. Today, what Xiaobian will introduce to you is the innovative marinating method and practice of crispy halal dish red wine and black pepper roast lamb chops. It's tender inside and outside, mutton is soft and rotten, and its skin is a little crispy. In addition, this dish is very nutritious. Barbecue in summer is generally more food, and grilled lamb chops are completely unrestricted, autumn and winter to eat more nourishing body.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
Barbecue contains a lot of carcinogens, so generally we should eat less. 
STEPS: Procedure of roast lamb chops with red wine and black pepper
1. Cut the lamb chop neatly, peel and slice the onion, peel and cut the potato into potato pieces, and wash the carrot and cut into pieces. Cut the onion and garlic to use.
2. It's better to soak the lamb chops in water for a while before buying them, remove the blood water and drain the water, and then start to marinate the lamb chops: pour in the chopped green onion and garlic, pour in the prepared red wine, put 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper, and mix with chopsticks evenly.
3. Marinate the lamb chops for about 20 minutes. Light the gas hood and put on the pan. When the bottom of the pan is hot, put in the butter block. Keep stirring to make the butter block turn to open.
4. After the butter is completely boiled, put in the marinated lamb chops and fry them. Fry one side until it turns yellowish, then turn it over and continue to fry the other side until both sides turn yellowish. Then clip the lamb chops out first.
5. At this time, in addition to the melted butter and the grease from the fried lamb chops, do not brush the pan, so put the prepared onion slices, potato pieces and carrot pieces into the pan and stir fry with the remaining oil for a while.
6. Fry the onion, potato and carrot pieces in the pan until they are slightly scorched. Turn off the heat. Pour the side dishes into the prepared tin paper, then put the fried lamb chops on it, and bake them in the oven.
7. Roast lamb chops on the fire, about 15 minutes, red wine and black pepper roasted lamb chops. Take it out of the oven and take a bite. It's delicious.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Mutton is a kind of meat with rich nutrition and low fat content, especially suitable for autumn and winter. The skin of lamb chops is crispy and fat, which is not greasy. It is especially suitable for beautiful ladies and old people.