Category: Vegetable dish
"Oyster sauce, wheaten vegetables, crispy, delicious, just like this taste"
"Lemons can't be tired of eating this vegetable. I especially like its crispy taste. Unlike some vegetables, they can't chew. This is because the quality of wheaten vegetable is sweet and crisp, and it contains less fiber. It contains a lot of nutrients, summer also has the effect of heat, eat more can lose weight Oh. And the crispy taste with the fresh and sweet oyster sauce really shows the charm of oyster sauce and wheaten dishes. Even children who don't like vegetables will like them, so let's make this simple and delicious home cooking together! "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Stir fry the fried wheaten vegetables quickly. The time should not be too long. Otherwise, there is no crisp taste. When the leaves are soft, you can turn off the heat and add oyster sauce. 2. In order to keep oyster sauce fresh, it must be put in before leaving the pot. Otherwise, after a long time of high temperature, there will be no smell.
STEPS: Procedure of oyster sauce
1. Now, rinse the fresh and green leaves of the lettuce with water, soak them in water for a while, break the leaves and drain them.
2. Add a little peanut oil after the pot is hot. When the oil temperature is not too hot (50% hot), put the onion into the pot and explode.
3. After the heat is increased (pay attention not to stir fry the onion), pour the picked oatmeal into the pot and stir quickly.
4. It's almost ready to fry. Turn off the heat and add oyster sauce and stir fry it quickly. The oyster sauce and wheat dishes will be ready to come out of the pot (I like to put more oyster sauce, one is more oyster flavor, the other is I don't want to put salt).
5. Before leaving the pot, you can put some chicken essence for seasoning or not. Because oyster sauce is more delicious, a plate of oyster sauce and wheaten vegetables is finished.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
It's tender and crisp. You can try some other ways to eat it. For example, "mashed garlic, soy sauce, mud carp, oil and wheat", and "cold mixed oil and wheat", all of which have their own characteristics.