Category: Home snacks
Delicious practice of chickpea cake
"Chickpea cake originated from the kitchen of the Royal Palace of Mysore. At present, it's a kind of food that no one knows in India. It's soft and chewy. It's sweet and delicious on the mouth. It's very delicious. Let's take a look at the way of making chickpea cake."
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. If it is not cooked yet, it can be put into the oven for another 5 minutes. 2. The pastry can be kept at room temperature for up to 10 days. 3. Be sure to stir evenly, otherwise the taste will be changed if there is hard block or paste at the bottom of the pot. 4. For beginners, it's better to do less, too much quantity control is not good. 5. The best way to make this dessert is to use butter. The taste is the best.
STEPS: Procedure of chickpea cake
1. Prepare the required ingredients, prepare a clean pot, heat it in medium heat, put butter, melt it, and then put sugar, mix evenly, make it melt, stir it in small heat continuously, make the soup in the pot thick.
2. Then put in the chickpea flour, mix it evenly and continuously until there is no hard block in the chickpea flour, then put in the cream, mix it evenly again, eliminate the pores or bubbles in the chickpea flour, and form the pastry; adjust the oven to 180 ℃ and preheat for a while.
3. Put the prepared pastry into the prepared iron box, and then spread the surface with a spoon, preferably press it down, so that the pastry will be more substantial; then adjust the middle layer of the soft oven to 220 degrees and bake, about 5 minutes can be served.
4. Then buckle it upside down on the chopping board and cut it into pieces with a knife. The thickness is 10-15mm and it can be eaten.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Chickpea cake is rich in vitamin B6, calcium and fiber, which can regulate blood organs and supplement calcium. It is most suitable for people with diabetes and hypertension.