Category: Shanghai cuisine
Different taste of braised lion's head in soy sauce
"Lion's head, it can be said that it is a well-known dish among Shanghai dishes, which is deeply loved by people all over the country and even people all over the world! I will also look for some ways to learn how to make it. Next, let's let Xiaobian give you a detailed explanation of the authentic Shanghai cuisine of braised lion's head, so that you can understand the unique charm of Shanghai cuisine. As long as you learn to cook this dish for everyone today, I'm sure you can have a different taste of lion's head. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. You should pay attention to that when thickening the sauce, you can slightly add some prepared water starch, which can make the sauce more full-bodied, so that the taste of lion's head tastes more mellow and full-bodied. 2. When making the lion's head, you can also add some ingredients that you like to make it taste better.
STEPS: How to cook the lion's head in brown sauce
1. First, wash the lotus root with clear water, make it into fine silk with tools, wash and peel the carrot into fine silk, then steam the taro and chop the old tofu into pieces with a knife, squeeze out the excess water, put it in a stainless steel basin, add salt, pepper and flour, and mix with chopsticks all the time.
2. Add water into the pot, boil it over high heat, put the prepared ball into the pot, blanch it, put it in the bowl, put the flour into the pot, roll the ball, and then fill it with flour.
3. Add oil into the pot. When the oil is hot, put it into the ball and fry it. When the ball turns golden, you can take it out and put it into the filter paper to filter the oil.
4. Put a little oil in another pot, put a tablespoon of sugar on a low heat and slowly boil until it melts. Put in the soy sauce, water cut ginger slices in turn, and then put in the ball that just fried and filtered the oil. Stir for a while, about 3-5 minutes, and then you can put it in a dish and put it on the plate.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
As we all know, there are many ways to make lion's head, such as "braised egg and lion's head", "authentic Shanghai dishes and home style lion's head", "authentic fried lion's head", "authentic fried vegetables with lion's head" and other different ways related to lion's head are waiting for you to try to make and taste it! [cooking website]