Category: Shanghai cuisine
The real Shanghai braised lion's head is in love
"As we all know, there are many ways to eat lion's head, such as braised in brown sauce, cooking and boiling soup. The taste is very good. Every time you eat it, you will be full of praise. Now let's let Xiaobian explain to you the authentic Shanghai braised lion's head. A few easy steps can teach you how to make the lion's head of Shanghai cuisine. There are many ways to eat it in golden color. It's delicious and tender. It tastes delicious. You can't put chopsticks on it any more. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Pay attention to that when you stir the meat stuffing, you must stir it evenly in one direction, so that the meatballs you make will be more chewy. 2. The key point is to control the cooking temperature of the fried meat balls. The best way is to keep the oil temperature at 60% or it will affect the taste of the meatballs.
STEPS: The procedure of braised lion's head in Shanghai
1. First wash the prepared streaky pork with clear water, put it on the plate and wait for use, soak the prepared winter mushroom in warm water, take it out and drain it, wash the prepared water chestnut with water, peel it for use, clean the prepared ginger and shallot and chop it.
2. Chop the freshly washed streaky pork into meat paste with a knife, carefully chop the streaky pork into fine writing, and then put it on the plate for use.
3. Chop the water chestnuts, ginger and onion, and mushrooms prepared just now into small pieces with a knife, put them into the minced meat mud, mix them with chopsticks, and then add salt, pepper, cooking wine and raw powder until the meat mud and ingredients are fully integrated, and then knead them into balls and put them on the plate.
4. Put the prepared eggs into the bowl, quickly beat them with chopsticks into the egg liquid, put the lion's head into the bowl and wrap it evenly in the egg liquid, add oil into the pot, wait until the oil is hot, put the balls wrapped in the egg liquid and fry until the bowl is golden, then drain the oil.
5. Add clear water, chopped ginger, green onion, raw soy sauce and old soy sauce into the pot, boil them slowly with high fire, then put the fried lion's head into the pot for stewing, and then turn to medium and low fire for stewing for about 45 minutes.
6. Put the washed Shanghai green in the pot and blanch it. After blanching, take it out and put it on the plate in turn. Then you can put the cooked lion's head on the Shanghai green and eat it.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
There are many ways to eat lion's head. We can give you some examples, such as "stewed lion's head", "how to make Yangzhou lion's head delicious", "steamed lion's head", "braised crab meat" and so on.