A bowl of noodles with scallion oil in Shanghai is not enough
"I prefer to eat noodles mixed with scallion oil in Shanghai, but they are very expensive on the street. They cost several yuan a bowl, so I thought if I could make them at home, so I didn't have to go to the street often to buy them. If you use the flour and shallot you bought, it's very convenient. You can DIY yourself at home anytime and anywhere. And eat also very at ease, do not worry about any additives and so on. If you make a bowl of hot Shanghai noodles with scallion oil for your beloved, you will surely get a good mood for the day. If you like or want to learn quickly, come with me to learn how to make Shanghai onion noodles.
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The crispness of fried shallots should not depend on the big fire, but on the small fire, and a little bit of heating. 2. The noodle can be soft and hard at will. If you like it, cook it for a while. The noodle with a little hard cooking has a better taste. 3. The noodles will be better if they are washed with water. Hot water when it's cold, cold water when it's hot.
STEPS: The procedure of mixing noodles with scallion oil in Shanghai
1. Prepare some shallots, cut off the white part of the shallots, cut into small strips, and prepare a few fragrant leaves, four or five octagons and five or six garlic cloves (garlic cloves do not need to be peeled)
2. Shanghai noodles, a supermarket in Shanghai, is easy to buy. One is about 350g, half of a bag is usually taken, which is enough for two people. It doesn't matter whether it is wide or thin.
3. Mix all the seasonings according to the proportion you like. If the taste is sweet, you can put less soy sauce and more sugar and vinegar. This can be decided by you according to your own preference.
4. Heat the oil in a hot pot, put all the star anise, garlic cloves and a few fragrant leaves into the oil and fry them to give the fragrance.
You can take it out when you see the discoloration of the fragrant leaves and the zooming of the garlic peel.
5. Then put in all the scallions, and continue to fry them. The scallions will turn brown slowly. Then pour in all the juice that has just been mixed. Once the juice keeps foaming, you can turn off the fire.
6. Take a proper amount of vermicelli, boil the water in the pot, put some fine salt on it directly when cooking, boil it twice below, and then take it out, then drip a few drops of olive oil into the cold water and mix it up.
7. In the last step, put the onion oil into the sauce slowly, and mix about 5 or 6 tablespoons evenly. This simple and delicious Shanghai onion oil noodles can be served.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
[cooking net] high protein, low fat, rich in various minerals and vitamins. It can nourish the kidney and stomach.