Category: Home snacks
Authentic Japanese style fried pork chop dominates Japanese dining table
"Recently, it's fried rice, noodles and steamed bread every day. I'm tired of Chinese food. Sometimes I want to change my taste and try different delicacies. Just now, I watched a Japanese drama and was deeply attracted by the pork chop rice at the Japanese table, so I decided to try to make a Japanese fried pork chop to satisfy my taste buds. Japanese style fried pork chop is quite simple. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1.  when processing pork chop, you can cut a few more strokes on the meat, which will taste better. 2. When salt and pepper are sprinkled on the pork chop, it needs to taste good, so it's best to tap it gently with a small hammer.
STEPS: The procedure of Japanese style fried pork chop
1. First, take a piece of pork chop and clean it, drain the water, remove the bone and fat. Then mark the lines on the pork chop.
2. Take a small hammer and knock the pork chop for about 1 minute. Then sprinkle salt and pepper separately and let stand for a while.
3. Take a plate and put the flour into it, put the pork chop into the plate, turn it back and forth several times, and wrap the two sides of the pork chop with flour.
4. Take the egg, beat it into the bowl and break it up quickly. Put the pork chop covered with flour into it and turn it over, so that both sides of the pork chop are covered with egg liquid.
5. Pour the bread bran into the plate, put the pork chop, and let the package cover the whole pork chop. Remove the pork chop and set aside.
6. Pour a large amount of oil into the pan. When the oil temperature is 180 degrees high, throw the pork chop into the pan and start frying. When the pork chop is deep fried into golden color, it can be put out of the pot.
7. Drain the oil from the fried pork chop and cut it into pieces. Put it on the plate and you can eat the crispy pork chop.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Fried pork chops are made of eggs and pork chops. Pork is often eaten, which is beneficial to human body. It can not only nourish kidney and blood, but also nourish yin and moisten dryness. It is an indispensable kind of food in our daily diet.