Category: Pork ribs soup
Dried cuttlefish and ribs soup delicious seafood soup
"There are many ways to make pork chop soup. Today, I teach you the dried pork chop soup with cuttlefish. It's delicious and nutritious. The dried cuttlefish with soft q-shells, the soft and rotten pork ribs, drink a bowl warm in winter. Not only can dispel the body's cold, but also taste different delicious. How to make the cuttlefish and spare ribs soup delicious? It's actually very simple. If you want to make such a soup of cuttlefish and spare ribs for your family, just watch it. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Soak the cuttlefish dry for as long as possible, so as to make it soft, and the taste will not be hard, and it is easier to peel and change the knife. 2. When making soup, use a hot water pressure cooker, or the ribs will not spoil. It is better to use the pressure cooker to stew faster, while the other pans are very slow.
STEPS: The procedure of dried cuttlefish and Spareribs Soup
1. Soak the dried cuttlefish for about three hours, and then remove the skin of the dried cuttlefish. It's easier to remove the skin after soaking. Then cut the cuttlefish into small strips with a knife or scissors.
2. Wash the ribs and chop them into small pieces for blanching. Remove the froth from the surface when the water boils. Remove the blanched ribs and wash them with cold water.
3. Put the blanched spare ribs, dried cuttlefish and ginger slices into the pressure cooker, and put some salt and soy sauce. Pour in some cooking wine, and finally add hot water. The water should not exceed the ingredients.
4. Turn on the medium heat, boil the pressure cooker for 15 minutes, turn off the heat after 15 minutes, don't rush to open the pressure cooker, and then simmer for about 5 minutes to open and sprinkle some monosodium glutamate. Dried cuttlefish and spare ribs soup can be served in a pot with a bowl. It will be more fragrant if sprinkled with scallion.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Dried cuttlefish is made by drying fresh cuttlefish in the sun. It tastes extremely delicious and can be eaten with many ingredients. [cooking website]