Category: Pork ribs soup
Stewed tomato and potato ribs soup
"Recently, tomatoes and potatoes have also been on the market. What kind of food does Xiaobian want to make have something to do with these two ingredients. After my careful thinking, I came to a very nutritious soup, which is the delicious tomato and potato ribs soup. The soup is full-bodied, the tomato and the potato are tasty, the meat is tender and delicious. The three ingredients are cleverly combined, so that the nutrition contained in these three ingredients can be perfectly integrated, providing nutrition for people, and playing a role of warm nourishing. Can also increase calcium element, promote the growth of children's height
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. It should be noted that diabetic patients should not often eat tomato potato chop soup.  2. Adding cooking wine to tomato and potato ribs soup can remove the bloody gas on ribs to a certain extent, so as not to affect the taste of tomato and potato ribs soup.
STEPS: The procedure of tomato and potato ribs soup
1. First, clean the prepared spareribs and cut them into small pieces. Add water into the pot and boil them. Put in cooking wine, blanch ribs, take out and wash, drain and put aside.
2. Put the washed spareribs into the casserole, then add ginger, shallot, cooking wine and water into the casserole, and bring to a boil.
3. After the soup is boiled, turn to a small heat and put in the cut potatoes. Continue to stew until the potatoes are slightly cooked. Then put the tomatoes in and simmer for about 30 minutes.
4. Finally, when the tomatoes and potatoes are completely cooked and rotten, before turning off the fire, add salt for seasoning, and then the tomato and potato ribs soup can be served in a bowl.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Tomato and potato spareribs soup is suitable for the elderly and young children with osteoporosis and poor bone development. It can also strengthen the body and strengthen the skeleton, reduce the infection of bacteria, warm and nourish the spleen and stomach, and live a warm winter.