Category: Yunnan Snacks
An indispensable snack on the table authentic Yunnan crispy bean curd
"Crispy bean curd can be said to be an indispensable snack on the table of Yunnan people, and bean curd is especially popular in summer, with fresh and delicious taste, which can also bring people cool. Let's talk about the authentic Yunnan crispy cold noodles. The pea cold noodles have crispy skin, which can be said to be a simple snack. The preparation of food materials is convenient, and the production process is extremely simple. Friends who like to eat new jelly should seize this learning opportunity. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. When making pea jelly, make sure to put salt, otherwise you won't be able to eat the flavor of pea, but you can't put too much salt, which will cover the flavor of this dish. 2. When cooking the bean jelly, pay attention to using a small fire all the way, and keep stirring to avoid the bean jelly paste pot. 3. The dip material of crispy bean curd is tomato sauce. You can also choose spicy sauce or pepper to dip according to your own taste. 
STEPS: The procedure of crispy bean curd
1. Put the prepared pea powder and clear water in the stainless steel basin, and mix with chopsticks to make the batter. Boil the water in a pot and set aside.
2. Add water and salt into the pot. When the fire is small and bubbling, add the batter. Remember to stir. It will take about 10 minutes.
3. Pour the cooked bean curd into a glass bowl, put it aside to cool and solidify for about 4 hours. Take out the frozen jelly, cut it into small pieces with a knife and put it on the plate for use.
4. Add oil into the pot. When the oil is hot, add the cut bean curd and fry until the bean curd is golden and crisp on the surface.
5. Take out the fried crispy bean jelly and drain the oil, and put it on the plate. Pour in some ketchup, and you can dip it in the delicious crispy jelly.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Crispy bean jelly is rich in starch and protein, which can provide energy for the development and growth of young children every day, and can also achieve the effect of clearing the gastrointestinal tract.