Category: Yunnan Snacks
"Everyone can't miss Yunnan snack Dai Flavor baked tofu"
"Yunnan can be said to be the hometown of delicious food. All kinds of delicious snacks make the tourists forget to go back to Sichuan. Small edition to recommend for you an authentic Yunnan snack Dai Flavor roasted tofu practice. Because it's very simple, it's very suitable for friends who want to be lazy for fear of trouble. It's addictive when you taste it. It's spicy and tasty. It's memorable. It's a relatively high cost-effective snack. What are you waiting for? Come and learn from me. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. When baking tofu, spread oil paper or tin paper on the baking tray to facilitate cleaning after eating.  2. When brushing oil and baking powder, pay attention to brush both sides of tofu evenly, which can make the baked tofu taste better and taste more fragrant.
STEPS: The procedure of roasted tofu in Dai Flavor
1. First, cut the prepared shallot into scallion, coriander, ginger, garlic and minced millet and put them on the chopping board for standby. Put the seasoning just cut into a bowl, add soy sauce, salt and monosodium glutamate and mix well.
2. Wash the prepared marinated tofu and use a knife to separate the marinated tofu slices in half. Pay attention not to fragment. When you slice, pay attention, and make the marinated tofu according to the above steps.
3. Put the seasoning just mixed into the marinated tofu, and then bind the marinated tofu with the prepared fragrant grass. Make the marinated tofu in order for use.
4. Spread a layer of oil paper on the baking tray, and place the marinated tofu in the baking tray in turn. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. Brush both sides of the tofu with oil.
5. 5 minutes before baking, take out the marinated tofu and brush it with barbecue spicy powder, then continue baking. Take out the roasted Daiwei roasted tofu and enjoy the delicious food.
Here is another SECRET: Change 365
In addition to introducing the authentic Yunnan Dai Flavor baked tofu, Xiaobian also prepared other Yunnan snacks, such as crispy bean jelly, fat beef noodle in sour soup, broken crispy bag with dried vegetables, rose flower cake and other snacks with different flavors for friends to choose to make and eat.