Category: Rice Noodles
Rice noodles in casserole in high soup
"I believe that busy office workers come home from work, just want to eat a bowl of hot food, so that they can go to work and be busy for a day. Xiaobian is also very aware of your thoughts, so he will introduce a simple and light food, that is, the method of rice noodles in Yunnan Gaotang casserole. This can be said to be a bowl of simple dishes you can enjoy in winter. In particular, its production method is extremely simple. It can be said that lazy people need delicious food at home. It's just like eating rice noodles deep like the sea. Come to learn. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The prepared leeks need to be put in before turning off the heat and leaving the pot, so that the leeks are more tender and delicious. 2. Because there is salt in chicken broth and cabbage, you can add salt to taste according to your own taste. Personal suggestion is to put it less or not. 
STEPS: How to make rice noodle in casserole
1. First, put the prepared rice flour in a bowl, and then wash the slices of ham and sausage, leek, ginger and kohlrabi on the chopping board for standby.
2. In the prepared casserole, put in the thick and mellow chicken broth, clear water and sliced ginger, and heat it up for use. Pay attention to controlling the water content.
3. After boiling, add rice noodles to boil, and then add pigeon eggs to the casserole in turn. It is recommended to use a spoon to prevent pigeon eggs from being damaged.
4. Then put the sausage slices of ham and the shredded cabbage into the casserole and cook for about 1 minute, then put the cut leek into the casserole before leaving the casserole, add salt and soy sauce for seasoning, and then you can eat the rice noodles in the casserole with high soup.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
The rice noodle in Gaotang casserole is rich in protein, which can provide sufficient nutrition for the growth and development of young children in time. It can also supplement dietary fiber and vitamins to help children improve their immune ability.