Category: Pork ribs soup
"Leek ribs warm stomach soup warm autumn"
"Today, let's cross the Taiwan Strait with me. Let's go to see the autumn warm stomach soup of Baodao - leek and spareribs soup, to warm your autumn. This dish needs a pot of electric pressure cooker with two galls. When the ingredients are ready, you can walk into the production site with me and have a look at this bowl of delicious and pure leek ribs warm stomach soup. Learn to make it for your family. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. In this dish, we have blanched the ribs in advance, which greatly saves the cooking time. 2. The taste of Yizhiren and Euryale is not big. Yizhiren is a little bitter. If you don't like it, you don't need to add it. But it's more nutritious. 3. I didn't add any seasoning this time. I feel like a Buddhist. If you think the soup is too light, you can add a little salt to taste it.
STEPS: The procedure of leek and Spareribs Soup
1. First put 10 grams of Yizhiren and 15 grams of Euryale ferox into clean gauze, tighten the bag mouth, as a Chinese medicine bag.
2. Put the dried medlar into the bowl, pour in the water and soak it. Then put the Chinese medicine bag into the inner of the electric pressure cooker, and pour in the dried osmanthus and medlar.
3. Put the pre blanched spareribs into the bottom of the electric pressure cooker, pour in 1500ml of water, cover the lid of the cooker, turn on the heating construction, and cook.
4. The isoelectric pressure cooker jumps to the heat preservation key, uncovers the lid of the cooker, and adds a little water to the outer tank. Put the clams in the inner pot, cover again and heat.
5. After the clams are fully opened, spread 50g of washed leeks. Stir it and you can have the leek and ribs soup.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Two kinds of traditional Chinese medicine were added to the soup. Yizhiren can be used to treat cold pain in the abdomen, deficiency of the spleen and stomach, and cool weather in autumn.