Category: Pork ribs soup
"Fresh and delicious soup and tonic chestnut bone soup"
"The taste of chestnut bone soup can be smelled from afar. The smell of chestnut wafts with fragrance. Every time I drink this soup, I start from the chestnut garden in my hometown. The taste of chestnut is soft and sweet. It's better to mix with the aroma of big bone. In addition, chestnut has rich nutritional value, which can benefit Qi and spleen. The big bone also contains rich protein and calcium Today, I'd like to introduce the method of this chestnut bone soup, which is simple, delicious and healthy. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. I'm sensitive to the fishy smell. When I blanch the big bones, I add some ginger and cooking wine. The fishy smell is completely removed and tastes good. 2. If you don't have a pressure cooker at home, you can use a common one, but remember to stew it for a while.
STEPS: Procedure of chestnut bone soup
1. [cooking net] first, clean the chestnut, cut a small opening with scissors, and pay attention not to poke your hand, then put the chestnut in the basin, and soak it in boiling water for 10 minutes.
2. Wash the big bones, cut them into large pieces, put them into boiling water pot and blanch for three minutes. If they are sensitive to fishy smell, add a little salt and ginger when blanching, the taste will be better.
3. Wash the blanched big bone under cold water, and wash off the foam on the big bone, so as to restore the tight taste of the big bone.
4. Put the blanched big bones into the pot, add some salt, cornmeal and rice wine, stir them, add some corn and ginger slices, and finally pour in boiling water, select meat, and stew for 40 minutes.
5. Peel off the shell of the soaked chestnut, pour it into the big bone which is being stewed, cover the lid of the pot and continue to stew for 15 minutes, then out of the pot, sprinkle some green onion and then eat.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Chestnut contains a lot of VC, often eat chestnut can benefit Qi and spleen, but also prolong life, anti-cancer, anti-aging. The big bone is rich in calcium, which can supplement the protein and calcium needed by the body.