Jujube, brown sugar, ginger and water are good for drinking and beautifying
"When a woman comes to menstruation, she will have a lot of discomfort and dysmenorrhea. If she drinks a hot bowl of sugar water, she will feel much better. Friends say, can also make some soup, can alleviate the situation of dysmenorrhea, often eat for primary dysmenorrhea and therapeutic effect, then try to do, jujube brown sugar ginger water is very simple, but also can easily alleviate the menopause symptoms of women, hurry up to do it for mom to drink it. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Choose the red dates with full fruits, so that the soup tastes good. 2. Of course, red dates can also be kept intact. Friends who like to eat red dates can not cut them, as long as the core is removed. 3. Also pay attention not to drink too much. If you drink too much, you will get angry. 4. If you don't have time to cook, it's also very good to soak these materials in water. 5. When cooking, pay attention to the proper amount of brown sugar to avoid affecting the gastrointestinal function.
STEPS: The procedure of jujube, brown sugar and ginger water
1. First, remove the core of red jujube, cut it into two parts, and slice ginger.
2. When the water boils, put the brown sugar in, according to how much you like. In the process of boiling, keep stirring to make the sugar melt faster and more evenly.
3. Boil it for about ten minutes, isn't it very simple? If it's done, quickly fill a bowl for mom to go to menopause.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
1. Jujube, brown sugar and ginger water have a good effect of warming the stomach and keeping cold. A certain amount of them can be used by postpartum women to treat dysmenorrhea. Menopausal friends often eat, can alleviate some of the symptoms of menopause.