Category: Japanese cuisine
Japanese way of fresh matsutake rice
"Fresh Tricholoma matsutake has great edible value. It can be made into soup or raw food. Japan adores matsutake very much, call it God fungus. I also have a lot of research on the eating method of matsutake. Today, I will offer you Japanese matsutake rice according to the formula of chubby Japanese friends. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. Selection of Tricholoma matsutake: the freshly picked Tricholoma matsutake has a pure natural smell of earth. Its appearance is wet and never sticky. Its umbrella cover is large 2. Be sure to choose fresh matsutake. Frozen matsutake tastes terrible. It tastes like chewing a sponge 3. The shelf life of fresh pine is only about 5 days. Please eat it as soon as possible.
STEPS: How to make matsutake rice
1. Take 2 cups of rice, put in water and soak for about half an hour (not more than this time).
2. At the same time, Tricholoma matsutake washes away the soil on the surface and removes the root. Gently remove the Tricholoma epidermis with a scraper and wash it for use.
3. Cut one Tricholoma matsutake into 3mm thin slices, and the other two into 1cm square dices.
4. Pour a little peanut oil into the pot and fry the matsutake over medium low heat until it is slightly golden. Stir fried diced matsutake.
5. Put rice in the rice cooker, and add some water (no more than one nail height of rice). Spread Tricholoma matsutake, pour in Japanese cooking wine and soy sauce, kunbujing, press the cooking button.
6. After finishing, simmer for another 5 minutes. Embellishment on a pepper leaf, simple and some small new Japanese matsutake rice completed!
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Tricholoma matsutake has the functions of promoting brain development, anticancer and rich amino acids.