Oven practice of simple milk bread
"Want to eat hot and fresh bread every day It's better to bake it by yourself. The milk bread gives off light milk flavor and sweet taste. More importantly, it's the soft taste. The dough made by yourself will feel more successful. Next let's look at the way milk and bread are made. "
Are you ready to create something delicious? Follow me!
Preparing food ingredients
1. The dough fermentation liquid needs a certain humidity. Put a cup of warm water in step 6 to shorten the time of waking up. 2. Pay attention to the color of bread during baking. If you think the color is too dark, you can cover it with tin paper to avoid over baking.
STEPS: Procedure of milk bread
1. Add yeast to water and milk, add a tablespoon of sugar and mix well, wait for about 5-8 minutes until yeast has bubbles.
2. Prepare a large bowl and pour in yeast, flour, sugar, salt and eggs Leave a little egg liquid for later use, and beat into balls.
3. Add room temperature butter and beat until the dough becomes smooth and elastic. The dough can be pulled out of the film.
4. Knead the dough into a smooth ball, cover with fresh-keeping paper, and wait for fermentation for 1 hour.
5. Divide the dough into 9 small dough of the same size, press and exhaust, cover with plastic wrap and leave aside, wake up for a quarter of an hour.
6. Put butter on the bread plate, put the dough into the baking plate, and send it to the oven. Wait for the second fermentation for 45 minutes until the baking plate is full.
7. Add some water to break up the eggs, brush a layer of egg liquid on the surface of Xingfa dough, and sprinkle some white sesame seeds.
8. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees, bake for 13-15 minutes, take out and coat with butter.
Here is another SECRET: Nutritional Secret Language
Bread is easy to digest, easy to absorb protein and convert into body energy.